-
October 9th, 2002, 10:56 AM
#1
Inactive Member
???????????????????
grrrrr
-
October 10th, 2002, 12:53 AM
#2
Inactive Member
will neva snow here.................
*grumbles* damn arizona............
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to the blazin saddles
-
October 10th, 2002, 03:56 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
can it snow on your heart?..i feel like it just did.. [img]frown.gif[/img]
REAL snow..i want it soon too!
-
October 10th, 2002, 06:17 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] to GOD!...and VirGO!..and my lil chloe..let it snow..let it snow..let it snow!
-
October 10th, 2002, 08:06 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Hey All, Dunno if u remember me or not but I am here and missing you all, specially that damn sweet thang called Demon Chloe, and lets not forget SAXY Blaze... Anyway I am back and with lots to tell... take care
Chris [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 10th, 2002, 08:25 PM
#6
Inactive Member
HORSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we missed you!!!!!!
-
October 10th, 2002, 08:32 PM
#7
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by ^GOD^:
will neva snow here.................
*grumbles* damn arizona............
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to the blazin saddles</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Go up to Flagstaff. it snows up there. I know I used to live there.
-
October 10th, 2002, 09:25 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
HorseWhisper..babe we missed ya too..hows stuff?..*kisses ya cheek*..are you gonna hang round a lil bit with us? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
wizzie! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ October 10, 2002 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>
-
October 11th, 2002, 03:14 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I don't want snoooow...at least not till after Halloween!
-
October 12th, 2002, 06:44 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Sure, I would love to hang with you guys... So you people use aim anymore like you used to? Havent seen demon chloe there for AGES!!! I will be sure to resumn my status as the board Horse okies? cool. *hugs to all his friends* Speak to ya sooon! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks